The many services Sara’s project provides free to our clients requires a lot of help and selflessness! We don’t do it alone. We have a variety of volunteer needs, and many ways to serve and get involved. Plus, many of our medical volunteer positions provide forensic training.
- Administrative –Are you office savvy? Assist our staff with answering phones, making copies, help us with bulk mail, and produce training materials.
- Building and Grounds – More of the outdoors type? We would love help maintaining our flowerbeds and gardening.
- Special Projects – Are you crafty? Help us decorate our facility during holidays or special events.
- Clothing Closet- do you love to organize? We could use your help organizing and maintaining Sara’s project’s children’s clothing closet.
- Fundraising – Want to help us get out there and spread awareness about Sara’s project? You can participate in a variety of fundraising activities throughout the year.
** Background checks, signed confidentiality pledge and training are required
If you are interested in becoming involved or would like more information, contact us at 580.226.7283.